- Create a nationwide comic book store promotion that encourages consumers to purchase Batman: The Telltale Series game.
- Drive video game sales and boost partner product sales.
- August 5th- September 6th, 2016
National Grand Prize:
- One (1) GE62 Apache MSI Pro Gaming Laptop
- One (1) pair of Logitech G933 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headsets
How It Worked:
- Four and a half week retail, radio and television promotion: August 5th- September 6th, 2016
- Promotion ran in 25 radio markets, 20 TV markets and 420 comic book stores across the US
- Radio and TV stations provided on-air mentions
- Comic book stores featured signage (postcards and posters) referencing the project and prizing partners
- All participants were directed to sign up online at www.TelltaleSweeps.com and complete sweepstakes rules
- participants could only enter on weekdays, and only one entry per day was accepted
- Gross Impressions (Retail): 18,945,000
- Gross Impressions (Social Media): 500,000
- Total Gross Impressions: 19,445,000